Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wind

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 3:8

i am of the Spirit, but i have been using my own oars to fight the raging sea of my life. i was tired of fighting for my boat to go where i thought it should. now, in the midst of a vicious storm, i sit. weary. i cry out to the Lord for strength and in doing so, i am being transformed into the woman that God has intended for me to be. it is truly an amazing adventure and i am thankful for the crashing waves. they can be damaging to my boat, but with Gods redemption and His grace, i am strengthened by the damage, and He is laying his healing hand on the destruction. i don't know where i will go, i do not know how i will get there. but i will float by faith in my healing boat. with Christ as my captain, i will toss my oars, and put up my sail....


No comments: