Friday, June 26, 2009

trust

You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
in the strength of the Lord
I will trust in You
~ Selah
well, here i am. trusting. i am afraid, so i am trusting. i am longing for a plan, but i am trusting God will provide. i fully know the magnitude of what i am asking for, but i also know the magnitude of Him~ so i am trusting that He will show James and I the answer in what we are to do.
i am afraid because my life as i have known it for so many years, is shaken. i am comforted in Him. and i am thankful for a husband that has so much faith. thru james, i feel calm. as james and i begin this journey into the unknown, with no set plan, we are trusting. together, we are trusting God will point us in the direction He wants us to run.
our house goes on the market next week. and we don't know where we will be living once it sells. we have several thoughts, the biggest one is for james to go back to school, in kentucky. He only has one year to graduate. but once that happens, then what... we are trusting. Texas is home to me, but as i told james, if i had to choose, i would much rather have a happy husband and a home anywhere-than a house in texas. so i am trusting. i am leaning on His promises. I am sad to leave, but so excited to see what God has in store for this next chapter.

No comments: