Wednesday, August 12, 2009

grace


..."I knew that You are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity." Jonah 4:2


and we are called to walk in the likeness of HIM? what a challenge. thank you Lord for your mercy! i will never be able to do this on my own. i will only be able to walk in the way God intended with the power of the Holy Spirit guiding me. i will not be perfect, as there has only been on person in history that has been, but i will try with all of my heart to lead my life in the likeness of Him. Praise the Lord for the map!




my desire is to be more like you. my hope rest in the knowledge and belief of your power. may you transform my heart into the likeness of yours with grace and compassion. may you provide me the ability to love endlessly and limitless. showing others Your love through me. make me your vessel. prepare me for your work. ~AMEN

No comments: